“Better, Faster, Smarter..Yet Amazingly SIMPLE”.
Just when you thought (if you’re one of our clients) that applicant screening couldn’t get any easier, our release of SafeScreener PRO arrives and raises the bar for all things labeled, “user friendly”. While maintaining our core business principle of “keeping it simple”, we added an abundance of upgrades to functionality, compliance and security.
One notable feature, fondly referred to as “Click and GO!”, is grabbing a lot of attention with HR and Property Managers alike, due to its ability to greatly reduce workload. By using the new Click and GO! feature, a Hiring or Property Manager can enter just a name and email address to initiate any level of background check! The SafeScreener PRO system then emails an invite to the applicant, which instructs them to click on a secure link and enter all required information. Information captured electronically direct from the applicant can include everything from basic identifiers such as date of birth and social security number, to more in-depth information such as education, past employment, personal and professional references, and more. The Click and GO! method creates a HUGE reduction in paperwork, as well as virtually eliminating data entry time and data entry errors. Simultaneously, it adds an important layer of data security, as the applicant’s sensitive data is input directly into our encrypted system for processing.
Some of the most important upgrades are the ones you won’t even notice, and that’s the idea. One such compliance upgrade in the SafeScreener PRO release provides you (and all users on your account) with more compliant applicant authorization forms that are tied to the Click and GO! feature. To meet changing state requirements, and make sure our clients utilize proper forms, we’ve built in various Fair Credit Reporting Act compliance documents. This means, in addition to the standard applicant authorization form, “If then” logic, based on the applicant’s answers during data entry, automatically selects and displays the proper authorization text to the applicant. The applicant’s permission and signature is then captured through state of the art digital signature technology. All this makes the Click and GO! process extremely easy to use for the applicant, effortless for the client, and compliant for everyone!
Additional updates in the SafeScreener PRO applicant screening system include…
- Ability for clients to save partially entered reports and finish the request later.
- Batch uploading for volume requests. Perfect for recurring screening needs such as periodic Criminal Record Searches or Motor Vehicle Driving Records.
Security and Compliance Features
- Advanced Fair Credit Reporting Act compliance features per state rules. In addition to a standard authorization form, “If then” logic (based on applicant’s answers) automatically selects proper authorization text during applicant direct entry in California and New York.
- Integrated digital signatures for safe and secure applicant direct data entry.
- Upgraded secure login with MFA (multi factor authentication) to meet new requirements set by credit bureaus and provide the highest level of security to applicant data.
- Truncated Social Security Numbers and Dates of Birth on all completed reports.
- Applicant copy (per state law, or adverse action requirement) can exclude information that is not required, such as personal and professional reference comments.
- IP Restrictions: To limit a users access to office only, office and home, etc.
I-9 and E-Verify integration (additional fees apply to this feature
- Full integration. Easily added to any background check . No separate login.
- Available I-9 document storage and audit tools.
To find out more about the new SafeScreener PRO applicant screening system, email email@example.com and request a demo of the SafeScreener PRO system, or call 888.578.8600 x 100. As always, there is no set-up fee and not monthly or annual fees. You only pay for the background checks you process. SafeScreener.com (Background Screening Consultants LLC) is located at 650 W Lake St, Chicago, Illinois. SafeScreener.com has been providing employers, property managers, and non-profit organizations with applicant screening solutions since 1996.